things i learned from the poodles about life and faith
July 5, 2011 §
1. rest as much as possible. you never know when a squirrel may threaten your safety or a ball may be tossed; resting makes the jumping and running easier.
2. be on the lookout for treasures. you never know where special treats might be found. even in trash cans. something wonderful might come disguised as garbage.
3. everyone is wonderful. no one is a stranger. they are just friends you haven’t met yet. whoever is knocking at the front door is fantastic. it is super thrilling to have people drop by.
4. don’t worry about looking stupid. if it more comfortable to lay on your back with your legs spread or curl up tight in some warm sunshine, just do it. who cares what people think!
5. your master is the only person who really matters. run to him. do anything he asks of you. tell him over and over with tail wags and lots of kisses how much you love him. he is the best.